Race Ramps Trailer Ramps - 6" Lift RR-TR-6
Race Ramps Trailer Ramps - 6" Lift RR-TR-6
Estimated ship date:
Qualifies For Free Shipping* All orders over $199
Race Ramps Trailer Ramps RR-TR-6 are the third variation in this line of car loading ramps. Is your trailer door too steep to get your car to the race track or autocross? Are you tired of busting up your nose? Race Ramps has just the solution for you: simply place the trailer door on the notch of these specially designed Trailer Ramps and decrease your angle of approach to as little as 8.2 degrees. These hassle-free, lightweight ramps work for cars weighing up to 6,000 pounds. Race Ramps Trailer Ramps RR-TR-6 are ideal for low ground clearance cars with extra wide tires. Trailer Ramps help get low ground clearance vehicles onto trailers without scraping the nose on the trailer ramp door. Trailer Ramps are another innovative use of Brute Industries patented super lightweight 100% solid construction technology.
Simply place the trailer door or existing ramps (see photo) of your open trailer on the notch of these specially designed ramps for a more gradual angle of approach. 6" high ramps are 45" long and 14" wide, reduce angle of approach to 8.2 degrees, and can accommodate tires up to 12" wide.
Race Ramps Trailer Ramps patented super-lightweight 100% solid construction ensures ramps are highly durable, virtually indestructible, and very stable - with the ability to support a 6,000 lb. vehicle. The ramps textured coating prevents sliding across floors - including epoxy-coated floors and RaceDeck®. Nor will they scratch, or otherwise damage floors. Trailer Ramps are lightweight, and have built-in straps to allow easy transport and the ability to be hung on a wall. Trailer Ramps are easy to clean and wont rust. Made in the USA
* Special construction — won't scratch or mark your floors!
* Lightweight — easy to carry and maneuver
* Solid core — no holes or hollows for your favorite spider to live in!
* Unscootable! Won't slip or slide, no matter the surface
* Will not Damage Trailer Doors or Trailer
* 45" Long, 14" Wide, 6" Tall
* Lightweight - only 10lbs!
* Supports up to a 6,000lb vehicle
* Highly durable, virtually indestructible, and very stable
Use a scrub brush with soap and water or if on the road use WD-40. Spray WD-40 on and wipe it off with a clean rag.
Temperature and Outdoors
Race Ramps can be used indoors or outdoors as long as the surface temperature of the ramps does not exceed 150° Fahrenheit (65.56° Cesius). When using Race Ramps outside avoid exposing them to direct sunlight for a long period of time. In warmer climates, do not store them outside or in the trunk of your car.
Race Ramps are impervious to most automotive fluids. However, some fluids may penetrate the ramps if left on the surface area for prolonged periods of time. Other fluids have been known to stain the ramps if not immediately removed!
Important Information To Consider When Using Race Ramps
1) Race Ramps are designed to:
a) Work with cars that have high-performance, high-speed rated tires. Do not use them with heavy lug mud tires or extra narrow tires.
b) Support 1,500 lbs. per tire, per ramp, by spreading the weight of the car over the entire width of each ramp. Do not drive over the front or on the side edges of Race Ramps or the edges of the ramps may crush.
c) Be placed on a flat surface. Do not use Race Ramps to bridge a large gap.
e) Be kept in temperatures below 150° Fahrenheit (65.56° Celsius).
2) There may be a slight impression (up to 1/8″) left on the surface of Race Ramps caused by the vehicle tire weight settling the inner core of the ramps. This is normal.
3) When using Race Ramps on cement or asphalt, it is best to sweep the area first. Rocks and debris left under Race Ramps can act like small ball bearings and may cause the ramps to slide and may cause denting and pitting of the ramps.
4) We do not recommend using wood, metal, or any other materials with our ramps. Contact our tech support group (866)464-2788 or email@example.com if you are having issues with our ramps or loading.
Race Ramps purchased from an authorized dealer or directly from Brute Industries, Inc. are backed by a one-year warranty. Our warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of manufacturer defects and does not cover damage to a car, personal injury, labor, or any other damage or injury. Brute Industries, Inc. is not responsible for the damage caused by improper or unintended use. In no event shall Brute Industries, Inc. be responsible for consequential damage or costs. The warranty shall terminate one year from the date of purchase by the original owner and is not transferable. Because we are continuously conducting research and development, specifications are subject to change without notice. Those items sold by Brute Industries, Inc., but manufactured by other companies are subject to the manufacturer’s warranty and policy.
Exclusions to this warranty are damage caused by heavy lug mud tires, from driving on the edge of Race Ramps, using Race Ramps as a bridge or exposing them to temperatures above 150° Fahrenheit (65.56° Celsius).