Race Ramps Tire Flatstoppers 16" Wide RR-FS-16-SC Set of 4
Race Ramps Tire Flatstoppers 16" Wide RR-FS-16-SC Set of 4
Estimated ship date:
The Best In Car Care Since 1989!
Race Ramps Flatstoppers 16" Wide RR-FS-16-SC
The Race Ramps Flatstoppers 16" Wide RR-FS-16-SC accommodates tires up to 14-inches wide, which has become more of todays standard in new factory performance vehicles. The Supercar FlatStopper measures 16”W x 28”L x 3.29"H (with 1.25" Lift). 8.89 degree approach angle.
- Prevent flat spots on tires – especially during 30 days or more of storage.
- 100% solid core construction
- Won’t slip, slide or scoot no matter the surface
- Preserve tire shape
- Evenly disperses vehicle weight
- Provide thermal protection
- Save dollars by saving your tires
- Set of 4
- 1,500 pounds weight capacity per ramp
- Made in the USA
You're pulling your collector's car out of storage for the first time this year and see flat spots on your tires once again. You sigh, knowing that you can expect a bumpy ride for a while or that you'll have to replace them if those spots won't go away. Don't let that happen again! FlatStoppers have been saving thousands of tires worldwide while they're stuck in winter or long-term storage and they are more affordable than the cost of replacing your tires. When you're parking your car for 30 days or more, simply drive onto our best-selling 28-inch long FlatStoppers and your tires will settle into the concave depression of the pads to evenly disperse the weight of the car across the increased contact patch and prevent flat spots.
Each tire storage pad can support up to 1,500 pounds for a combined total weight capacity of 6,000 pounds. After the 8.9-degree approach incline, the depression follows the natural shape of your tire to keep it in great condition until the next time you drive. Three width options are available, and if you have monster tires be sure to check out our 16-inch wide supercar FlatStoppers that fit tires up to 14 inches wide.
FlatStoppers are manufactured using an exclusive, patented process. They are constructed of 100% solid, high-density foam with a rugged anti-slip coating that results in a lightweight tire storage solution that is strong, yet durable. They won't slide, scratch, or damage your floors, and won't conduct heat or cold from the surface to your tires, making them a versatile solution in hot or cold weather applications.
You Might Also Like
Frequently Bought Together
Use a scrub brush with soap and water or if on the road use WD-40. Spray WD-40 on and wipe it off with a clean rag.
Temperature and Outdoors
Race Ramps can be used indoors or outdoors as long as the surface temperature of the ramps does not exceed 150° Fahrenheit (65.56° Cesius). When using Race Ramps outside avoid exposing them to direct sunlight for a long period of time. In warmer climates, do not store them outside or in the trunk of your car.
Race Ramps are impervious to most automotive fluids. However, some fluids may penetrate the ramps if left on the surface area for prolonged periods of time. Other fluids have been known to stain the ramps if not immediately removed!
• Designed for collector cars, hot rods, etc.: Cars with street tires. Do not put your SUV or pickup on them.
• 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea.
• Lightweight, yet strong and durable.
• Will not rust or transfer heat or cold.
• No-skid, no-scuff material protects your garage flooring and trunk from damage.
• See here.
• You may notice tire indentations in the FlatStopper after you remove the car. This is normal and not a cause for concern.
• Use on a level, flat surface.
• Ensure that the bottom of the ramps make full contact with solid surface.
• Do not exceed the recommended maximum tire width.
• Never accelerate or apply brakes suddenly. Drive up on ramps in a slow, steady pace.
• When vehicle is in place, put vehicle in PARK (or in reverse gear for manual transmissions) and set EMERGENCY BRAKE.
Important Information To Consider When Using Race Ramps
1) Race Ramps are designed to:
a) Work with cars that have high-performance, high-speed rated tires. Do not use them with heavy lug mud tires or extra narrow tires.
b) Support 1,500 lbs. per tire, per ramp, by spreading the weight of the car over the entire width of each ramp. Do not drive over the front or on the side edges of Race Ramps or the edges of the ramps may crush.
c) Be placed on a flat surface. Do not use Race Ramps to bridge a large gap.
e) Be kept in temperatures below 150° Fahrenheit (65.56° Celsius).
2) There may be a slight impression (up to 1/8″) left on the surface of Race Ramps caused by the vehicle tire weight settling the inner core of the ramps. This is normal.
3) When using Race Ramps on cement or asphalt, it is best to sweep the area first. Rocks and debris left under Race Ramps can act like small ball bearings and may cause the ramps to slide and may cause denting and pitting of the ramps.
4) We do not recommend using wood, metal, or any other materials with our ramps. Contact our tech support group (866)464-2788 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having issues with our ramps or loading.
Race Ramps purchased from an authorized dealer or directly from Brute Industries, Inc. are backed by a one-year warranty. Our warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of manufacturer defects and does not cover damage to a car, personal injury, labor, or any other damage or injury. Brute Industries, Inc. is not responsible for the damage caused by improper or unintended use. In no event shall Brute Industries, Inc. be responsible for consequential damage or costs. The warranty shall terminate one year from the date of purchase by the original owner and is not transferable. Because we are continuously conducting research and development, specifications are subject to change without notice. Those items sold by Brute Industries, Inc., but manufactured by other companies are subject to the manufacturer’s warranty and policy.
Exclusions to this warranty are damage caused by heavy lug mud tires, from driving on the edge of Race Ramps, using Race Ramps as a bridge, and exposing them to direct sunlight for extended periods of time and/or temperatures above 150° Fahrenheit (65.56° Celsius).