Race Ramps Flatstoppers - 10" Wide RR-FS-10
Race Ramps Flatstoppers - 10" Wide RR-FS-10
Estimated ship date:
Qualifies For Free Shipping* All orders over $99
Race Ramps, offers a narrower version of FlatStoppers to keep tires from flat spotting during long periods of storage. Race Ramps FlatStoppers RR-FS-10 were developed as a solution for people having problems with tires developing flat spots when a vehicle is parked for 30 days or longer. Once tires are set on FlatStoppers (on a level surface), they settle into the pad's concave depression, which helps support more of the tire. This disperses the weight of the car more evenly onto the tire – helping to prevent any flat spotting. The pads measure 28" long x 3.29" high x 10" wide, and will accommodate tires up to 8" wide. Approach angle of 16.8 degrees. Weight Capacity of 1,500 pounds per ramp. Race Ramps FlatStoppers will not conduct heat or cold into your tires despite changing floor temperatures. Set of 4. Made in the USA.
As with all Brute Industries products, Flatstoppers are made with the company's patented super-lightweight 100% solid construction technique – making them highly durable, virtually indestructible, and providing a 6,000 lb. vehicle weight capacity. FlatStoppers' textured coating prevents sliding across floors - including epoxy-coated floors and Swisstrax. FlatStoppers won't scratch or otherwise damage floors, and won't rust. Made in the USA
- Lighter - lightweight construction is easy to carry and maneuver
- Keeps tires from flat spotting during long periods of storage
- Safer - won't slip, slide, or scoot on any surface and never scratches or marks your floors
- Never conducts heat or cold into your tires despite changing floor temperatures
- Stronger - 100% solid core construction
- Tires settle into the concave depression to prevent flat spots
- Made in the USA
Use a scrub brush with soap and water or if on the road use WD-40. Spray WD-40 on and wipe it off with a clean rag.
Temperature and Outdoors
Race Ramps can be used indoors or outdoors as long as the surface temperature of the ramps does not exceed 150° Fahrenheit (65.56° Cesius). When using Race Ramps outside avoid exposing them to direct sunlight for a long period of time. In warmer climates, do not store them outside or in the trunk of your car.
Race Ramps are impervious to most automotive fluids. However, some fluids may penetrate the ramps if left on the surface area for prolonged periods of time. Other fluids have been known to stain the ramps if not immediately removed!
Important Information To Consider When Using Race Ramps
1) Race Ramps are designed to:
a) Work with cars that have high-performance, high-speed rated tires. Do not use them with heavy lug mud tires or extra narrow tires.
b) Support 1,500 lbs. per tire, per ramp, by spreading the weight of the car over the entire width of each ramp. Do not drive over the front or on the side edges of Race Ramps or the edges of the ramps may crush.
c) Be placed on a flat surface. Do not use Race Ramps to bridge a large gap.
e) Be kept in temperatures below 150° Fahrenheit (65.56° Celsius).
2) There may be a slight impression (up to 1/8″) left on the surface of Race Ramps caused by the vehicle tire weight settling the inner core of the ramps. This is normal.
3) When using Race Ramps on cement or asphalt, it is best to sweep the area first. Rocks and debris left under Race Ramps can act like small ball bearings and may cause the ramps to slide and may cause denting and pitting of the ramps.
4) We do not recommend using wood, metal, or any other materials with our ramps. Contact our tech support group (866)464-2788 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having issues with our ramps or loading.
Race Ramps purchased from an authorized dealer or directly from Brute Industries, Inc. are backed by a one-year warranty. Our warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of manufacturer defects and does not cover damage to a car, personal injury, labor, or any other damage or injury. Brute Industries, Inc. is not responsible for the damage caused by improper or unintended use. In no event shall Brute Industries, Inc. be responsible for consequential damage or costs. The warranty shall terminate one year from the date of purchase by the original owner and is not transferable. Because we are continuously conducting research and development, specifications are subject to change without notice. Those items sold by Brute Industries, Inc., but manufactured by other companies are subject to the manufacturer’s warranty and policy.
Exclusions to this warranty are damage caused by heavy lug mud tires, from driving on the edge of Race Ramps, using Race Ramps as a bridge or exposing them to temperatures above 150° Fahrenheit (65.56° Celsius).