QuickJack™ Portable Car Jack System - 3500lb
QuickJack™ Portable Car Jack System - 3500lb
Estimated ship date:
Qualifies For Free Shipping* All orders over $99
The QuickJack™ Portable Lifting System makes vehicle maintenance on the track and off convenient and lightning fast. The 3,500 pound capacity QuickJack replaces clumsy floor jacks and unstable jack stands with a safe, durable and very convenient vehicle jacking and support system. Simply position the lightweight jack frames under the vehicle, push the raise button on the remote hand-held pendant control and in less than ten seconds the entire car is almost two-feet off the ground, ready for tire changes, chassis tuning or other maintenance. The rugged built QuickJack collapses to a low three-inch profile so it fits where other jacks don’t and the no-assembly-required set-up means practicality and portability becomes reality. Because the QuickJack is void of any cross members it provides greater undercar access and can be installed at a width that best suits the vehicles you’ll be raising. The QuickJack™ can go anywhere and can be easily stowed in the trunk or back seat of most cars when not in use. Bring it to the track or drop it on your garage floor to perform routine maintenance in the comfort of your home, all in seconds. Complete package includes: (2) Jack frame assemblies, (2) 150" hydraulic hoses, (2) 14" aux. hoses, (2) Quick-mount handles, (4) 1.5" x 3" x 4" rubber blocks, (4) 3" x 3" x 4" rubber blocks, (1) Mini hydraulic power unit with pendant control - 110V-AC (optional 12V-DC available).
- 3500-pound capacity
- From stow to go in less than 60-seconds
- Open-center design for clear undercar access
- Remote pendant control features a 20-foot cord
- Quick-connect/disconnect hoses for fast and convenient set-up
- Includes an eight piece set of adjustable and stackable rubber lift blocks to support cars at precise locations for increased stability and safety
- Convenient handles allow for easy positioning of the jack frames
- Strong 14-gauge steel frame
- It’s a jack you can use when you need it then conveniently store out of the way
- Provides quick wheels-free convenience for brake and tire service and clear undercarriage access of all types of vehicles
- Low-profile jack frames fit under most race cars
- Optional motorcycle adapter easily converts the QuickJack into a full-service bike lift
- Powerful hydraulic cylinders eliminate the need for screw mechanisms
- Integrated power-assist canisters increase the lowering speed
- Hydraulic cylinders feature integrated velocity-fuse safety valves
- Portable power unit features a 110-volt motor with remote push-button controls for simple operation. An optional 12-volt DC unit also available
- A convenient metal carrier with handle keeps the power unit protected and easily mobile
- Power unit features a built-in flow divider for precisely equalized lifting
- Rugged safety lock bars keep all vehicles safely held in a raised and locked position
- Detailed installation, maintenance and safety instructions accompany each QuickJack system
- Durable powder coat finish
Power Unit Information
- A 110V AC power unit comes standard. An optional DC power unit is also available for the same price
- DC power unit: @2000 PSI = 120 AMPS / 1440 Watts / .40 GPM
- AC power unit: @2000 PSI = 9.6 AMPS / 1100 Watts / .15 GPM
Duration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 12 months from the date of shipment or whichever comes first.
- One Year (12-Months) Warranty on equipment structure*
- One Year (12-Months) Warranty on operating components
- One Year (12-Months) Free-Shipping** on ground-freight charges related to warranty performance
Who gives this warranty (Warrantor): QuickJack, 1645 Lemonwood Dr., Santa Paula, CA 93060
Who receives this warranty (Purchaser): The original Purchaser (other than for purpose of resale)
What products are covered by this warranty: QuickJack portable jack system
What is covered under this warranty: manufacturer defects due to material and/or workmanship with the exceptions noted below.
What is not covered under this warranty:
Any failure that results from Purchaser's abuse, neglect or failure to operate, maintain or service product in accordance with instructions provided in the owner's manual(s) supplied
Any damage caused by using equipment beyond rated capacity and/or capability
Items or service normally required to maintain the product, i.e. lubricants, oil, etc.
Items considered general wear parts such as rubber or plastic pads/protectors, worn casters/wheels, plastic trays, etc. unless wear or failure is a direct result of manufacturer defect due to material and/or workmanship
Any component damaged in shipment or any failure caused by installing or operating equipment under conditions not in accordance with installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundings
Any component failure caused by rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants
Rusted components due to improper maintenance or corrosive environments
Cosmetic defects that do not interfere with product functionality
Damage due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring
Any incidental, indirect, or consequential loss, damage, or expense that may result from any defect, failure, or malfunction of a QuickJack product
All electrical components are guaranteed for one year against defects in workmanship and/or materials when the lift is installed and used according to specifications
Responsibilities of Warrantor under this warranty: Repair or replace with either new or reconditioned unit at Warrantor's option, component and/or unit which is defective, has malfunctioned and/or failed to conform within duration of the warranty period.
Responsibilities of Purchaser under this warranty:
Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records
In some cases, components may be required to be shipped to the nearest QuickJack Authorized Service Center. Freight costs, after 12-months, must be borne by the Purchaser.
Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the products as described in the owner's manual(s).
When Warrantor will perform repair or replacement under this warranty: Repair or replacement will be scheduled and serviced according to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability of replacement parts.
*Equipment structure is defined as any non-moving permanently affixed frame or main body, or sub-structures that are non-moving and permanently affixed or attached to any main equipment structure or frame. **Free-shipping applies to direct shipping points within the 48 continental United States. Rural area shipping surcharge may apply for remote addresses.
Limitation of Liability
QuickJack shall have no obligation pursuant to this Warranty with respect to products which in our sole judgment have been altered damaged, misused, abused, badly worn, lost or improperly maintained. This Warranty is null and void if the customer or any other person other than an authorized representative of QuickJack has made any attempt to service or modify the tool prior to its return to QuickJack under this Warranty. In no event will either party be liable for any damage caused by the other party's failure to fulfill its responsibilities under these terms and conditions. In no event will either party be liable for any lost profits, lost savings, incidental damage, or other economic consequential damages QuickJack products are provided and sold as is without any express or implied warranties including warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose. No warranties, expressed or implied, will apply after this period. QuickJack may modify these terms and conditions at any time by either providing the customer with written notice or posting such revised terms on www.QuickJack.com. Such revised terms shall be effective thirty days from the date of such written notice or posting.