Outdoor Car Capsule - The Original Car Storage Bubble
Outdoor Car Capsule - The Original Car Storage Bubble
$779.99 - $935.99
Estimated ship date:
Qualifies For Free Shipping* All orders over $99
Provide a safe long-term storage environment and protect your car from corrosion, mildew, dings and dust with the Outdoor CarCapsule Car Bubble. The 12-volt high-pressure fans provide continuous filtered air and eliminate condensation in this outdoor car bubble. The top is made from durable 16mil. UV protected PVC fabric and base mat from 18mil PVC fabric, designed with UV stabilizers and cold crack flexibility for the most extreme temperatures. Hot air welded seams and heavy-duty nylon coil zipper. The Outdoor CarCapsule™ operates on a 110-volt transformer that only costs approximately $4.00/ month to run. Easy to use, simply drive your car onto the base mat, pull the cover over and zip it closed. In less than 10 minutes you can have the Outdoor CarCapsule™ zipped-up and fully inflated! Features a 1-year warranty.
Many people are understandably hesitant to keep their car outside if it is not being driven regularly. It is not necessarily ideal to keep it parked in your driveway for an extended period of time, but this option is often safer and more affordable than the alternatives. If you only drive your car seasonally and don't have a garage, for example, investing in a storage unit may be attractive but cost-prohibitive. Alternatives such as an outdoor car bubble can provide comparable protection at a fraction of the expense.
Keep Your Car Close to Home
The most attractive feature of outdoor car storage, of course, is its affordability. There are plenty of other benefits that you can enjoy from it too, though. Keeping your car close to home lets you be sure it is always safe. When your car is parked offsite at a storage unit or elsewhere, you can never be fully sure that it is safe. When you keep your car nearby outside, though, you can keep a watchful eye and rest assured it is safe. Keeping your auto parked in an outdoor car capsule in your garage or driveway offers the best of both worlds—security from the elements and the peace of mind of proximity.
Enjoy Extra Security
Keeping your car in a bubble outdoor is often the best choice for long-term storage. These covers are ideal for use both in and out of a garage, and the security they provide is often unparalleled at their price point. A bubble car cover does not just shield your car from the elements—it can also dissuade would-be thieves from interfering with your auto. In addition to visually hiding your car from plain sight, a cover creates a barrier that is often a sufficient deterrent to anybody who may have ill intent. Safety is your top priority when it comes to caring for your car, and investing in outdoor storage is likely your safest option.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR CAPSULE:
1. The clear unit is for indoor use ONLY. The silver unit is for outdoor use.
2. Do not put any material under the floor section, it will only trap moisture! This can create mold and mildew.
3. Locate the air intake filter away from outside doors or sources of heat such as water heaters, furnaces, roll-up metal doors or washer/dryers.
4. Keep the air filter clean by hand washing in warm water. You may use mild dish soap if necessary.
5. Do not place any source of heat inside the cover (not even a light bulb).
6. If Capsule is first used in extremely cold climates, blow up in a warm area to help PVC become pliable.
7. When you set up your Capsule for the first time, it will have a lot of wrinkles. As it is kept inflated, the remainder of the wrinkles will work themselves out.
8. If your Capsule gets dusty you can use a car duster. To remove stains, use warm water and mild dish soap.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CARCAPSULE SETUP
1. SELECT YOUR PLACE OF SETUP BY CONSIDERING THE FOLLOWING: The start of zipper location should also be the location of the location of the electrical source. The air intake should be away from outside doors and heat sources The surface should be as flat as possible. The basemat should be located with all sides accessible to work the zippers. If the temperature is below 50 degrees, open the CarCapsule box and let the CarCapsule stay in room temperature for 24 hours. This will make the setup much easier.
2. Roll the vehicle onto the basemat leaving equal distance on all sides. Take care not to turn the steering wheel while on the basemat. If the exhaust system is at all hot, be very careful not to touch any part of the CarCapsule with it.
3. Insert the fan panel into position, smooth out the Velcro.
4. Push the male connector through the slit in the basemat. Connect the male end to the female end connector of the fan motor.
5. Starting at the fan end, carefully drape the clear center section over the vehicle's hood, roof and trunk. Zip both zippers closed securing the tops and sides. FOR SILVER OUTDOOR MODEL: You will find a 2" Plastic strip that you must insert inside fan shroud before inflation. This will keep shroud open.
6. Plug the 12V transformer into your wall outlet and your CarCapsule will start to inflate. After the bubble is completely inflated, insert the filter by pushing the brim inside the flap around the fan.
7. To increase airflow thru the cover to dry wet vehicles or to regulate the air pressure in extremely hot weather, simply readjust the rear zipper closure to allow more air to flow through the capsule. On the average the CarCapsule will change its air volume 3 to 4 times per hour.
8. FOR SILVER OUTDOOR MODEL: The outdoor model has tie-downs to prevent movement of your bubble in the wind. The loops for the tie-downs are located on each side of your bubble. Attach a string to an eyelet on the top of the bubble. Tie a secure knot. If you wish to attach bubble to the ground. Drive a stake into the ground at a forty-five degree angle away from your bubble. Attach the string to the stake. Repeat A and B on the other side of your bubble. Stakes are hot included and can be purchased from your local hardware store.
The CarCapsule is guaranteed for one year against all defects in workmanship and materials. Repair or replacement will be made upon receipt of product by CarCapsule freight prepaid. Please contact the place of purchase prior to shipping for warranty work. THE OUTDOOR CARCAPSULE IS NOT GUARANTEED AGAINST ALL WEATHER. The outdoor CarCapsule is not guaranteed to withstand high winds or heavy snow. Please use the Outdoor CarCapsule with Caution during unfavorable weather, severe weather, and natural disaster conditions.
THIS WARRANTY IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY GIVEN WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT AND ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF IMPLIED MERCHANTABILITY. NEITHER PDK/CARCAPSULE NOR AN AUTHORIZED PDK/CARCAPSULE PRODUCT DEALER WHO SELLS THE PRODUCTS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS AND/OR DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.