CarCapsule Indoor Motorcycle Storage Bubble Cover
CarCapsule Indoor Motorcycle Storage Bubble Cover
$299.99 - $349.99
Estimated ship date:
The Best In Car Care Since 1989!
PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT AGAINST THE ELEMENTS!
The Motorcycle Capsule Storage Bubble is as EASY as 1, 2, 3 to use! You won't believe it! And that's just an added bonus when you see how well your motorcycle is locked away from evil elements like corrosion, rust, dust, dirt, dings and even finger prints. The indoor motorcycle storage capsule is a clear vinyl bubble that completely seals and protects your motorcycle from the elements that we all fear. It will leave you with the assurance that your investment is well protected.
The indoor vinyl motorcycle "bubble" is a 10 mil. anti-static, double-polished, radio frequency welded, 100% PVC dream-come-true. It's so strong that you could accidentally drop a 5lb. Hammer on it, and it will bounce right off! The zipper is heavy-duty 100% nylon and will not scratch your vehicle. The base material is 18 oz. Herculite and is impervious to oil, gas and antifreeze. It is also abrasion-resistant mildew-resistant, and will not support a flame. There are so many remarkable things about the BikeCapsule Storage Bubble that we can safely say that there is nothing like it on the market.
At the heart of the BikeCapsule is a 12-volt, high-pressure fan. It provides continuous airflow to keep your motorcycle dry. Temperature inside the motorcycle bubble remains constant and consistent with outside air. The evaporative storage system keeps your motorcycle dry because the air changes inside the bubble 3 or 4 times every hour. This prevents any moisture from condensing on your motorcycle.
Motorcycle Storage Bubble
When you're not out riding your motorcycle, you want to be sure it's still looking good as ever. Dust, pests, the elements and more could mar the appearance of your prized bike. Fortunately, there's an easy way to ensure that your motorcycle is worth showing off: protect it with a motorcycle storage bubble. At California Car Cover, we provide the best in storage and cover options for your motorcycle, and our winter motorcycle storage guide shows you how to take care of your ride even in the harshest times of the year.
Keeping Your Bike Under Cover
In between rides, or during the winter months, your motorcycle waits in the garage or outside. Just because it's not in use doesn't mean it doesn't need care, though. Left unchecked, dust and direct sunlight can dull the paint job, while moisture creates rust. If you've ever had to look up how to car for your car in winter, you have a sense of what your bike needs too. This is where a motorcycle bubble cover or storage bag comes in. These covers provide cushioning and a barrier against the elements to preserve your bike's look. Some are also made of materials that block UV rays or keep the heat down with a breathable fabric.
A Quality Seal
To truly ensure a safe environment for your bike when it's not in use, it pays to be thorough. A motorcycle capsule clear vinyl bubble is the way to go, especially when the season for hitting the road has come and gone. Under the lightweight but sturdy plastic bubble, built-in fan and filters circulate air on a regular basis to create a controlled environment for ideal storage. Any moisture, dust or contaminants inside the bubble are vented out, and anything on the outside is kept there—it's like a clean room for your bike! On top of that, your motorcycle is on display for you to admire.
Your motorcycle is important to you, and you want the best for it so you can keep riding in style. That's what California Car Covers is here to give you. For any time of the year, for indoor or outdoor storage, we have the best in motorcycle storage solutions, as well as covers for cars and trucks. Browse our inventory and see what we've got for you!
Free Shipping On This Item
A motorcycle is more than just a means of transportation. If you are like most bikers, yours is a hobby, a love, and a lifestyle. Needless to say, you want to keep it safe from the elements and any other threats that may cause it damage. Doing so is easier than you might think. A bubble for motorcycle storage offers premium protection that is affordable, convenient and durable. There are a range of motorcycle bubble options, with most including a basemat resistant to corrosion and a fan to keep the interior clean and cool.
Keep Your Bike Safe Outside
If you store your motorcycle outdoors, investing in protection is absolutely imperative. In addition to the obvious risk posed by inclement weather, your bike is exposed to dust, rodents, and a range of other potential dangers. One of the greatest risks you face when storing your bike outdoors is the potential of theft. Unsurprisingly, investing in an outdoor motorcycle storage bubble can significantly minimize the chances of this as would-be thieves are deterred by protective storage. In addition to protecting the condition of your bike, protect the bike itself and enjoy the peace of mind provided by robust storage.
Do You Need Storage, Even Indoors?
Many people believe that storing a bike indoors or in a garage provides sufficient protection, but in reality, your motorcycle is still at risk. A garage is rarely a clean place, so the dust floating around in the air can easily accumulate on your bike. When this happens, the particles can become embedded in the top layer of paint and dull its shine with micro abrasions. Indoor motorcycle storage prevents this by shielding your bike with a durable layer of protection. A motorcycle capsule, for example, ensures that your bike is kept safe by keeping the surrounding air clean with a fan or airtight seal. Even when your bike is kept inside, you should invest in additional protection.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CARCAPSULE SETUP
1. SELECT YOUR PLACE OF SETUP BY CONSIDERING THE FOLLOWING: The start of zipper location should also be the location of the location of the electrical source. The air intake should be away from outside doors and heat sources The surface should be as flat as possible. The basemat should be located with all sides accessible to work the zippers. If the temperature is below 50 degrees, open the CarCapsule box and let the CarCapsule stay in room temperature for 24 hours. This will make the setup much easier.
2. Roll the vehicle onto the basemat leaving equal distance on all sides. Take care not to turn the steering wheel while on the basemat. If the exhaust system is at all hot, be very careful not to touch any part of the CarCapsule with it.
3. Insert the fan panel into position, smooth out the Velcro.
4. Push the male connector through the slit in the basemat. Connect the male end to the female end connector of the fan motor.
5. Starting at the fan end, carefully drape the clear center section over the vehicle's hood, roof and trunk. Zip both zippers closed securing the tops and sides. FOR SILVER OUTDOOR MODEL: You will find a 2" Plastic strip that you must insert inside fan shroud before inflation. This will keep shroud open.
6. Plug the 12V transformer into your wall outlet and your CarCapsule will start to inflate. After the bubble is completely inflated, insert the filter by pushing the brim inside the flap around the fan.
7. To increase airflow thru the cover to dry wet vehicles or to regulate the air pressure in extremely hot weather, simply readjust the rear zipper closure to allow more air to flow through the capsule. On the average the CarCapsule will change its air volume 3 to 4 times per hour.
8. FOR SILVER OUTDOOR MODEL: The outdoor model has tie-downs to prevent movement of your bubble in the wind. The loops for the tie-downs are located on each side of your bubble. Attach a string to an eyelet on the top of the bubble. Tie a secure knot. If you wish to attach bubble to the ground. Drive a stake into the ground at a forty-five degree angle away from your bubble. Attach the string to the stake. Repeat A and B on the other side of your bubble. Stakes are hot included and can be purchased from your local hardware store.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR CAPSULE
1. The clear unit is for indoor use ONLY. The silver unit is for outdoor use.
2. Do not put any material under the floor section, it will only trap moisture! This can create mold and mildew.
3. Locate the air intake filter away from outside doors or sources of heat such as water heaters, furnaces, roll-up metal doors or washer/dryers.
4. Keep the air filter clean by hand washing in warm water. You may use mild dish soap if necessary.
5. Do not place any source of heat inside the cover (not even a light bulb).
6. If Capsule is first used in extremely cold climates, blow up in a warm area to help PVC become pliable.
7. When you set up your Capsule for the first time, it will have a lot of wrinkles. As it is kept inflated, the remainder of the wrinkles will work themselves out.
8. If your Capsule gets dusty you can use a car duster. To remove stains, use warm water and mild dish soap.
The CarCapsule is guaranteed for one year against all defects in workmanship and materials. Repair or replacement will be made upon receipt of product by CarCapsule freight prepaid. Please contact the place of purchase prior to shipping for warranty work.
THIS WARRANTY IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY GIVEN WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT AND ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF IMPLIED MERCHANTABILITY. NEITHER PDK/CARCAPSULE NOR AN AUTHORIZED PDK/CARCAPSULE PRODUCT DEALER WHO SELLS THE PRODUCTS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS AND/OR DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.