Classic Accessories Marshland Camo Float Tube
Classic Accessories Marshland Camo Float Tube
Estimated ship date:
Qualifies For Free Shipping* All orders over $199
Is fishing and hunting season calling your name? Get prepared with the Classic Accessories Marshland Float Tube in Realtree™ Max 5 camo print. It's outfitted with an adjustable shotgun tether and web loops along the outside edge for adding brush to create your own floating blind. This tube comes with a generous matching decoy bag that has a removable padded shoulder strap and holds up to 24 duck or 6 geese decoys. Can be attached using the convenient D-rings on both sides of the pockets. Roll-N-Stow cinch straps compress the bag to a minimum profile when empty, and mesh end and bottom panels allow decoys to dry between use. Two drink holders, a pair of easy open double-zipper cargo pockets with interior pockets, a large back mesh platform, along with the seat-back mesh stuff pocket with draw-cord closure provide loads of storage. Carry the tube easily with the removable shoulder straps, and then get comfy on the extra high, padded seat with a supremely adjustable backrest designed for a drier, warmer, and overall more comfortable experience even on long trips. The hydrodynamic hull shape enhances tracking and steering. It features a mesh quick-release stripping apron with a fish ruler marked for inches and centimeters, as well as a spreader bar for hunting. This float comes with a safety flag holder and Boston valves for easy inflation and deflation. Holds up to 350lb. Assembled measures 56" L x 44" W x 19" H. Assembled decoy bag measures 28" L x 15" W x 15" H.
Versatile float tube for both fishing and hunting—includes matching attachable decoy bag! Float tube - hunting features
- Adjustable shotgun tether
- Realtree™ Max 5 camo print
- Web loops along the outside edge for adding brush to make a simple and effective blind
- Convenient D-rings on both sides of pockets for attaching decoy bags
Float tube - storage features
- Two drink holders
- Two cargo pockets with easy open double zippers and two interior pockets
- Large back mesh platform for extra storage
- Seat-back mesh stuff pocket with draw-cord closure
Float tube - special features
- Removable shoulder straps for transporting the float tube
- Extra high seat for drier and warmer hunting and fishing
- Hydrodynamic shape for improved tracking and steering
- Padded seat with a high adjustable backrest provides support and comfort for long trips
- Mesh stripping apron with fish ruler in inches and centimeters
- Front stabilizing spreader bar for hunting
- 350 lb capacity
- Assemble d size float tube : 56"L44"W 19"H
Float tube - safety features
- Quick-release stripping apron for fishing, spreader bar for hunting
- Safety flag holder
- Boston style valves for easy inflation and deflation
- Safety labeling as per ABYC standards
Decoy bag features
- Generous bag holds up to 24 duck or 6 geese decoys*
- Attaches to float tube with locking straps hardware
- Roll-N-Stow cinch straps compress the bag to a minimum profile when decoys are deployed
- Mesh end and bottom panels allow decoys to dry out in between use
- Removable padded shoulder strap
- assemble d size decoy bag : 28"L 15"W 15"H
- 1 Year Warranty
1 Year Classic Accessories Direct Warranty
When we say, "We Cover Your Gear," we're referring to our product warranties too. If you experience any defect in material or workmanship within the warranty period, we will gladly replace your product. Please review the Warranty Claim Form for instructions on how to submit a claim for a replacement.
To register your product for easy warranty redemption ahead of time, please click on the link below:
If you do not need to file a claim at this time, please keep your proof of purchase handy or simply register through the link above as it is required to validate a warranty replacement claim.
Every Classic Accessories product is manufactured and tested to the strictest quality standards to ensure years of satisfaction. If you're not happy with something, please let us know.
For questions about your warranty or product's performance, please call 800.854.2315 (Monday-Friday, 7:30 am to 4:00 p.m. PST) and select the option for Warranty Support or email us at: email@example.com
How do I get my item replaced under the warranty?
All warranty claims require three things:
- A warranty claim form filled out
- A copy of the receipt showing the date of purchase
- One clear photo of the item showing the defect
Once you have these three items ready to go, there are three ways to start the warranty process:
- Click on the warranty link and follow the instructions to submit your claim online
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 1-800-854-2315, option 1 to speak to a representative about having the warranty form sent to you.
What do I need to do to process a warranty?
You need to fill out a warranty claim form that is available on our web site along with providing a proof of purchase (sales receipt) and a photo of the defective area of the item (both can be attached electronically to the claim form). Once the form and attachments are received, the claim will be reviewed and you will be informed of your claim status. For more details, please see Question: How do I get my item replaced under the warranty?