K&N Replacement Air Filters
K&N Replacement Air Filters
This is a custom item. You will be notified of estimated ship date.
Qualifies For Free Shipping* All orders over $99
K&N Replacement Air Filters offer a 6-10 horsepower gain throughout your entire RPM range. By installing a K&N filter, you add power while improving air flow. Made of special cotton gauze material instead of paper, it can be cleaned and used over and over, using their recharger kit. Available for most applications from 1961 to present.
- Designed to Increase Horsepower
- Easy to Install Drop-in Design
- Lifetime Reusable Air Filter
- Million Mile Limited Warranty®
- Lasts up to 50,000 Miles Between Servicing
- Urethane panel construction
- High Flow Air Filter
- Epoxy resin coated mesh
- Oil premium 4ply Cotton Gauze
- One-piece seamless sealing bead
Million Mile Limited Warranty
K&N O/E Replacement Air Filters and Air Intake Systems purchased from Authorized Dealers are backed by a Million Mile Limited Warranty when used primarily on paved roads and on vehicles for which they were designed. If one of these products ever fails to provide complete satisfaction, K&N will replace it.
What Is Not Covered By Our Warranty
Any K&N product used for 1: any type of racing or competition; 2: any off-road use, custom or modified applications; 3: any off-road or dual sport motorcycle/ ATV use; or 4: any illegal highway use, marine, or industrial applications. All K&N Air Filters not covered by our million mile warranty are warranted against defective materials or workmanship for one year from date of purchase with no mileage limitation. This includes K&N Air Filters sold for ATV's and off-highway or dual-purpose motorcycles.
Incorrect Cleaning or Use Voids Warranty
K&N Air Filters should be cleaned every 50,000 miles for normal highway use, more often in dusty conditions. Cleaning should be done with K&N cleaner and air filter oil (or comparable air filter cleaner and oil). Use of compressed air, or chemicals not specifically designed to clean and re-oil cotton air filters (i.e. gasoline, transmission fluid, motor oil, lightweight oil, or diesel fuel) will void the warranty. Any damaged, abused or modified K&N Air Filters will not be warranted.
Register your warranty at our web site and you'll be eligible for special promotions and product upgrade opportunities.
Extent of Warranty
Any defective K&N Air Filter properly returned to K&N will be replaced. K&N reserves the right to determine whether the terms of the warranty, set out above, have been properly complied with. In the event that the terms are not complied with, K&N shall be under no obligation to honor this warranty. K&N will not be responsible for any indirect, consequential, special, contingent, or other damages.
Universal Air Intake Parts and Systems
K&N racing, universal intake kits are sold for racing and off road use and are warranted against defective materials or workmanship for one year only from the date of purchase. Our warranty covers the original purchaser of a K&N product who has provided proper proof of original retail purchase.
Commercial Grade Diesel Air Filter Warranty
K&N commercial grade air filters have a 3 years or 300,000 mile limited warranty.
Consumer Protection Pledge
We want to make sure that when you buy a K&N Lifetime Air Filter or Air Intake System, you can be confident your vehicle's warranty will not be impacted. We also want you to feel confident that even if you experience difficulties with a dealership repair department, we will step-in and resolve the issue, so you won't have to. Therefore, we make the following Pledge:
K&N pledges to our customers that they will not be taken advantage of and charged for a repair due to a manufacturer warranty denial blamed on the presence of a K&N product. (more).
Tom McGann, CEO
Engine Protection Limited Warranty
Unlike many companies, our warranty for O/E replacement air filters and intake systems does extend beyond the replacement of a defective K&N part. For the original purchaser of the product, our warranty covers any engine damage or related costs incurred as a direct result of the use of a properly installed and maintained K&N O/E automotive replacement air filter or intake system on the specific vehicle for which the product was designed to be used by K&N. This includes reasonable vehicle repair costs directly related to an engine problem caused by the failure of a K&N product. Furthermore, we warrant that using our product will not result in a vehicle warranty denial. K&N will not be responsible for any indirect, consequential, special, contingent, or other damages not listed above.
We will promptly reimburse the consumer for the cost of the repair if a service provider denies warranty coverage as a result of a K&N product or claims that a K&N product has caused harm to your engine or vehicle. In order to receive reimbursement, we require each of the following:
- The consumer must provide a written statement or repair order from the dealership or service provider in which the dealership or service provider blames the problem or warranty denial on a K&N product.
- The service provider or consumer must provide K&N with all allegedly damaged parts. Many states have laws that require a service provider to retain all parts replaced during a vehicle repair, unless given consent to dispose of the parts by the consumer. K&N will pay the shipping cost to recover these parts.
- The consumer must provide proof of purchase of the K&N product along with cooperation in helping us investigate the claim.
Once these steps have been completed, K&N will contact the service provider and collect evidence to support their claim. In the event we are not provided with sufficient evidence, we reserve the right to reject the claim and will use our best efforts to assist in establishing your rights toward the service provider under warranty or other provisions.
We strive to exceed consumer expectations. Customer service can be reached at 1-800-858-3333.
More Warranty Information
- Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act - FTC Wants Consumer Feedback
- Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act - FTC Feedback Request Details in Federal Register
- Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act - Submitted Public Comments
- Letter from K&N Regarding Vehicle Warranty and K&N Replacement Air Filters
- Installer Air Filter and Air Intake Warranties and Diagnostic Services
- K&N Product Warranty Registration Form
- K&N Air Intake Horsepower Guarantee
- K&N Oil Filter Warranty
- Engine Service Lights (Check Engine Lights) and K&N Products
- K&N Mass Air Flow Statement
- K&N Product Testing
- Common Misdiagnosis in Warranty Repair
- K&N Warranty Department
- FTC Alert Regarding Dealer Warranty and Aftermarket Parts