K&N Pro Series Oil Filters
K&N Pro Series Oil Filters
Custom-Fit. 1-3 Days
Qualifies For Free Shipping* All orders over $99
K&N Pro Series Oil Filters have been specially designed for professional installers and service providers. Their high flow design can help to improve engine performance by reducing oil filter restriction. K&N Pro Series Oil Filters have a fluted canister shape so they can be removed with a traditional oil filter wrench commonly available. These Pro Series oil filters provide outstanding filtration and engine protection throughout their service life. They are engineered to handle all grades of synthetic, conventional and blended motor oils. The pleated media provides high capacity making them suitable for extended oil change intervals when used in accordance with the vehicle and motor oil manufacturers recommendation. K&N Pro Series Oil Filters are available for canister and cartridge type oil filter applications.
K&N® Pro Series Performance Silver oil filters are engineered to the same exacting standards as the world-famous High-Flow Air Filters™. Featuring durable construction, high flow rates, and outstanding filtration, K&N® oil filters are available for cars, trucks, motorcycles, off-road vehicles, and watercraft.
- High-Flow / Low Restriction Design
- Rolled Threads
- Fluted shape for traditional oil filter wrenches
- Anti-drainback valves (where applicable) PSI relief valves (where applicable)
- Fluted shaped for traditional oil filter wrenches
- High Flow Design Provides Outstanding Filtration at High Flow Rates
- Anti Drain Back Valve
- Double-Rolled Base Plate
- Pre-lubed base seal
Protect Your Engine
- Durable construction
- High-flow filter media provides superior filtration
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM requirements
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
K&N Pro Series Oil Filters Features:
- Fluted Canister - For easy installation and removal with a traditional oil filter wrench.
- All Oil Compatible - Compatible with synthetic, conventional, and blended motor oils.
- Protect Your Engine - Pleated synthetic blend filtration media helps provide high flow rates while removing most harmful contaminants.
- Extensively Tested - Laboratory tested for efficiency, capacity, and burst strength. 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- Environmentally Friendly - High capacity to withstand the longer service intervals now recommended by some vehicle manufacturers.
- High-quality OEM compatible oil filter for high performance and everyday use
- Filter Media - Cellulose Synthetic Blend Media
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
K&N Oil Filter Year Warranty
K&N oil filters are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Any filter proven defective during the engine or equipment manufacturer's or during the oil supplier's recommended service intervals will be replaced at no charge.
In the event of an engine or equipment failure directly caused by a defective K&N oil filter, which was properly installed and changed following the engine or equipment manufacturer's recommended service intervals, K&N Engineering, Inc. will repair the damaged engine or equipment. If a full synthetic or other premium lubricant is used K&N will extend this coverage to the interval specified by the lubricant supplier.
Claims for engine or equipment repairs provided under this warranty must be submitted within 30 days after discovery of damage. K&N Engineering, Inc. reserves the right to examine the engine or equipment and filter to determine the amount of damage and whether it was caused by a defective K&N oil filter.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights which vary from state to state.
Engine and equipment manufacturer's warranties remain in effect when K&N oil filters are used.
What is Not Covered By the K&N Warranty
Any K&N product used for 1: any type of racing or competition; 2: any off-road use, custom or modified applications; 3: any off-road or dual sport motorcycle/ATV use; or 4: any illegal highway use, marine, or industrial applications.