Rhino Shelter Instant Storage Shed
Rhino Shelter Instant Storage Shed
Estimated ship date:
Qualifies For Free Shipping* All orders over $199
Protect your investments from inclement weather and sun damage. The Rhino Shelter King™ line provides the best instant portable coverage to shed out moisture, rain and snow for maximum protection of interior contents. All frame components are made from galvanized steel, with a heavy-duty UV resistant material for the cover and doors. All fabric components feature durable woven backing, heat welded seam construction and double zipper doors on both ends for easy “drive” through use. Each door contains a pocket for a rigid pole, and includes anchoring stakes and drive rod. The pre-drilled frame is easily assembled with minimal hand tools with no drilling or field cutting required.
Measures 12’ Wide x 12’ Long x 8’ High
Comes with a 2 year warranty. Extended warranties are available.
Exclusive Storage Shed Features
- Heavy Duty Galvanized Finish on All Steel Frame
- Components for Maximum Strength & Long Life
- 10oz., CPAI-84 Polyethylene Fabric Backed Cover and Doors
- All Pre-Drilled, Easy Bolt Together Assembly
- Ratchet Straps for a Drum Tight Fit
- Wind Brace Support on Both Sides
- Two (2) Double Zipper Doors with Bottom Pockets
- Complete Anchoring System Included
- Protective Plastic Tube End Caps - All Open Ends
- Standard Thread Plated Hardware Kit with Retaining Nuts & Protective SS Washers
- Quick Assembly Wrench included
- Heavy Duty Poly Rope for Main Cover Tie Down
- Heavy Duty Grommets on Cover & Doors
- Four (4) permanent anchors included
- 200 lbs.. Shipped in Two (2) Boxes via Motor Freight
MDM Products, LLC warrants to the original purchaser of this product that the product will be free from manufacturing defects in workmanship and material for a period of two (2) years from the date of the original purchase. If within two (2) years from the original date of purchase this product fails due to defect in material or workmanship, MDM Products, LLC will repair, replace, or supply any defective part at their option. The purchaser must contact MDM Products, LLC Customer Service Department and provide a description of the defective part, including digital pictures if requested, with the original purchase documentation as validation of warranty coverage date. Defective components must be returned to the manufacturer freight prepaid as requested under the terms of this warranty. The cost for freight of all warrantee parts from MDM Products, LLC shall be the responsibility of the purchaser.
This warranty does not cover or apply to:
(a) damage to the product due to misuse, mishandling, and abuse, (b) products not used in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions or recommendations, (c) product not assembled or installed according to manufacturer’s instructions, (d) normal wear and tear, (e) wearing of the cover do to improper installation of cover and doors, (f) damage to the contents of the shelter, (g) permits required due to zoning issues, (h) damage that has occurred during shipping, (I) acts of God. In addition consequential damage and incidental damages, such as damage to persons or property are not coverable under this warranty, and you should refer to your homeowner’s insurance policy as with any other outside structure. Note: Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, and in those cases these limitations do not apply.