ePOWER 360 Transforming Sirius Worklight Spotlight EP6062
ePOWER 360 Transforming Sirius Worklight Spotlight EP6062
Estimated ship date:
The Best In Car Care Since 1989!
ePOWER 360 Transforming Sirius Worklight Spotlight EP6062
The ePOWER 360 rechargeable Worklight cleverly transforms into a multitude of configurations to suit a variety of uses. As a handheld Worklight/Spotlight, powerful COB LEDs provide 2000 Lumens of glare-free lighting. Each of the three (3) pivoting Worklight & Spotlight heads allow for independent and designated angling (360° for each of the Worklight heads and 70° for the Spotlight) providing three beams of light exactly where needed. It also converts into three (3) separate lighting sources, two of which are removable from the base—and when set down, will not roll away. Each light provides up to eight (8) hours of illumination on low-power mode, totaling up to 24 hours on low power for all lights. Two removable Worklights have built-in magnetic bases that allow for hands-free usage. Rubberized design provides water- and impact- resistance. Includes a 110-Volt Charging Adaptor, and a USB Charging Cable.
• 1000 Lumens Rechargeable COB Spotlight with two USB Output Ports used as Power bank. Base with 70° adjustable up & down positions. Can be attached to any Standard Camera Tripod.
• 2 x 500 Lumens Rechargeable and Detachable SMD Worklights with dedicated USB charging cables and Power ON/OFF Push Button. 180° Swivel Joint Design and 300° rotating bracket. Each Worklight equipped with magnetic strips for hands free applications.
• 2 X 5V - 2.1 A USB Output Ports with Dust Cover.
• 4 x 3.7V - 1800 mAh Rechargeable Lithium ion.
• SMD Worklight (each unit) Runtime: 8 Hours Low Intensity - 4 Hours High Intensity.
• COB Spotlight Runtime: 8 Hours Low Intensity - 4 Hours High Intensity.
• Both Worklights and Spotlight (3 lights) can be charged simultaneously with a single USB charging cable (included) while the worklights are attached to the base. The Worklights are also can be charged independently with the Built-in 40” USB Charging Cable while they are removed from the base.
• Carry Handle With ON/OFF Main Power Button to Turn ON or OFF all 3 lights simul
• Impact and water resistant housing - IP44 Rated.
• Product dimensions unfolded and extended : 10 5/8” H x 11 1/2” W x 6 7/8” L.
• Product weight: 3.7 lbs. Packaging
- Main Power ON/OFF Button
- USB Charging Port
- Battery Charge Status Indicator Bars
- Spotlight - 1000 Lumens COB
- Removable & Rechargeable Worklight 500 Lumens SMD LED
- Base Adjustable Locking Knob
- Adjustable Base/Stand
- Carrying Handle
- Working Bracket
- 2 x 5.0V - 2.1A Combined USB Power Ports
- USB Charging Plug
- Worklight ON/OFF Power Button
- Standard Tripod Camera Interface (Tripod not included)
- Worklight Charging Status LED
You Might Also Like
Frequently Bought Together
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
1. After use and before performing maintenance, unplug and disconnect the unit from the charging cable.
2. Make sure all of the components are in place, and are in good working condition.
3. Wipe the unit with a soft, lint free, dry cloth. Make certain not to use any form of abrasive cleaner or solvents to clean this unit. Never dip this unit into liquids.
4. Store the unit in a clean and dry place.
5. DO NOT disassemble the housing. There are no serviceable parts.
6. All rechargeable batteries discharge over time, and do so more rapidly at elevated and/or low temperatures. When the unit is not in use, the internal battery shall be charged every 6 months until the 4 Battery Charge Status Indicator Bars (3) illuminate.
7. SAFE BATTERY DISPOSAL - This product contains maintenance free, sealed, non-spillable batteries, which must be disposed of properly; recycling is required. Contact your local authority for disposal information. Failure to comply with local, state and federal regulations can result in fines and/or imprisonment.
CONTACT YOUR LOCAL WASTE MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY TO DISPOSE OF THIS PRODUCT.
SAFETY WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE WARNING: Read and understand all instructions in this manual prior to operating this Product. Failure to follow all of the instructions listed in this manual may result in electric shock, fire, and/or serious injury/death. SAFETY DEFINITIONS AND GUIDELINES WARNING: A statement that indicates impending danger, or a potentially hazardous condition which, if not avoided, could result in serious injury or death to the operator and/or bystanders. CAUTION: A statement that indicates impending danger, or a potentially hazardous condition which, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury to the operator and/or property damage.
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS WARNING:
• Unit is not waterproof. DO NOT immerse in water.
• To protect against electrical hazards, do not immerse charger, adapters in water or other liquid.
• Do not use this unit for applications other than its intended uses.
• Charge indoors only.
• Do not expose the internal battery to fire or severe heat; it may explode.
• Do not place or store this item where it can fall, or be pulled into a tub or sink.
• Do not clean this product with a water spray gun or the like.
• Close supervision is necessary when this product is used near children.
• Use only attachments recommended or sold by the manufacturer.
• Use only the USB charging cable that is provided with this product to charge the internal battery.
• Do not operate this product if it has been subjected to a sharp blow, dropped, or otherwise damaged in any shape or form. CAUTION:
• Never look directly into the light or shine the light into another person’s eyes when it is illuminated.
• Charge this product with the USB charging cable that is provided with the product. If using an AC charger from another appliance, plug in the USB charging cable into the unit first, then plug into the charging source.
• Do not cut, pull, or expose the USB charging cable to extreme heat.
• Do not disassemble the housing. There is no internal serviceable part.
• Pull by the USB plug rather than the cord when disconnecting the USB charging cable.
• This unit contains rechargeable batteries. Although this product arrives partially charged from the factory, it MUST be fully charged before the first use.
• Recharge the unit after each use, or every 6 months to prevent the battery charge from depleting.
• Place the USB charging cable so that it does not become entangled or become a safety hazard.
• Do not attempt to charge the product if the charging adaptor or power cable is damaged. Contact the manufacturer for the replacement.
• Keep the charging adaptor cord and power cable away from sharp corners.
CHARGING AND RECHARGING THE INTERNAL BATTERIES:
This product has been shipped partially charged. Charge the unit right out of the box and before the first use with the USB Main Charging Cable (included) (21) or using the USB Main Charging Cable provided with any AC charger equipped with a USB output port (not included) for 8 hours. Recharge the unit after each use. IMPORTANT: The internal battery must be charged every 6 months, even when the unit is not in use. Charging and Recharging Worklight and Spotlight using USB Charging Cable (included).
1. Insert the Main Charging Cable (19) Regular USB Plug into the USB Port of a desktop, laptop, or any enabled USB accessory power port, such as a power bank.
2. Lift the Charging Port Compartment Dust Cover and swing it completely open to expose the USB Charging Port (2). Insert the Micro USB Plug of the USB Main Charging Cable (19) into the USB Charging Port of the unit (2).The Battery Charging Status Indicator Bars (3) on the unit will illuminate according to the charging status of the internal battery.
3. Recharge the unit until all 4 bars of the Battery Charging Status Indictor LED (3) illuminate blue without flashing.
Charging and Recharging using an AC Wall Charger with USB Port (included).
1. Insert the Regular USB Plug of the USB Main Charging Cable (19) into the USB Port of the AC Wall Charger (20).
2. Lift the Charging Port Compartment Dust Cover (11) and swing it completely open to expose the USB Charging Port (2). Insert the Micro USB Plug of the USB Main Charging Cable (19) into the USB Charging Port of the Worklight (2).The Battery Charging Status Indicator Bars (3) on the unit will illuminate according to the charging status of the internal battery.
3. Plug the AC adaptor into a 110 or 220 Volt AC outlet.
4. Recharge the unit until all 4 bars of the Battery Charging Status Indictor LED (3) illuminate without flashing.
Charging the Worklights while Detached from the Base using USB Charging Cable (included). Both Worklights (5) are equipped with internal rechargeable Lithium ion batteries and may be charged independently while they are removed from the base.
1. Remove the Worklight (5) by grasping the Worklight Bracket (9) firmly and sliding it from the Carriage Track (15).
2. Lift the Charging Cable Compartment Dust Cover and swing it open to expose the USB Charging Cable and Plug (11). Insert the USB Charging Plug (11) into the USB Port of a desktop, laptop, or any enabled USB accessory power port such as a power bank.
3. The Worklight Charging Status LED (14) illuminates RED (appears below the surface) during charging and turns to GREEN when the Worklight internal battery becomes fully charged.
OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS Main Power ON/OFF Worklight - Spotlight Mode. By pressing the Main Power ON/OFF Button (1), the unit can be set to perform the following functions: Press the Main Power ON/OFF Button (1) once, the Spotlight (4) and the Worklights (5) will illuminate in High Intensity. Press the Power ON/OFF Button (1) for the 2nd time, the Spotlight (4) and Worklights (5) will illuminate in Low Intensity. Press the Power ON/OFF Button (1) for the 3rd time, the Spotlight (4) will turn OFF and Worklights (5) stay illuminated. Press the Power ON/OFF Button (1) for the 4th time, the Worklight (5) will turn OFF. Worklight Dedicated Power ON/OFF.
Each Worklight is equipped with a dedicated Power ON/OFF Button (12). Each Worklight can be operated independently while attached to the base or detached from the base.
To adjust the Spotlight Head (4) Up and Down.
Turn the Base Adjustable Locking Knobs (6) Counter clockwise to UNLOCK. Adjust the Spotlight head (4) to the desired angle within 75°. Turn the Base Adjustable Locking Knobs (6) Clockwise to LOCK.
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
ePOWER 360 LLC (the “Manufacturer”) warrants this product against defects in materials and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care, for a period of ONE YEAR from the date of purchase by the ORIGINAL purchaser (known as the “warranty period”). THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE OR ASSIGNABLE.
If there is a defect and a valid claim is received within the warranty period due to material or workmanship, the manufacturer will repair or replace the defective product with a new or reconditioned unit at the option of the manufacturer. It is the obligation of the purchaser to forward the defective product and the proof of purchase, along with shipping charges prepaid to the manufacturer or its authorized representatives in order for repair or replacement to occur.
The manufacturer hereby excludes and disclaims any and all other warranties, expressed or implied or statutory warranties, beyond those warranties specified above. The manufacturer excludes any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This limited warranty is void if the product is misused, subjected to careless handling, repaired, or modified by anyone other than the manufacturer, or if this product is resold through an unauthorized retailer.
The manufacturer does not provide any warranty for any accessories used with this product that are not manufactured and approved by ePOWER 360 LLC for use with product. Further, the manufacturer shall not be liable for any incidental, special, or consequential damage claims incurred by purchasers, users, others associated with this product, including, but not limited to, lost profits, anticipated sales, business opportunities, business interruption, and any other injury or damages.
This warranty gives the original purchaser specific legal rights and original purchaser may have other rights which vary from state to state. This product is not intended for commercial use.