Classic Accessories Colorado XTS Pontoon Boat
Classic Accessories Colorado XTS Pontoon Boat
Estimated ship date:
Qualifies For Free Shipping* All orders over $199
The Great Outdoors calling your name? Get your head in the game with this Classic Accessories Colorado XTS 9' high-capacity pontoon boat with 7' two-piece aluminum oars. It floats on two heavy-duty pontoons with abrasion resistant PVC bottom and tough nylon tops and features adjustable foot rests and an adjustable swiveling, padded seat that folds down for increased mobility, a stowable transport wheel for easy access to your destination, and a removable striping basket for side or lap mounting. It has tons of storage, including removable side pockets that combine to create a portable gear bag, 20 pockets altogether, two insulated drink holders, plus rear wire storage and a battery platform. Rod holder can be mounted in one of six different positions, and there are three oar-lock positions with strong, non-corroding brass oar locks. The integrated anchor system features a fillable mesh bag, cord and pulley. Bladders are cold and heat resistant and have internal flaps over zippers to prevent snagging. Strong, rot-resistant thread and reinforced critical seams extend the life of this pontoon. Two detachable micro-slit fly patches and a bladder patch kit are included. Powder-coated steel tube frame and two-position motor mount. Boat and oars disassemble for transport. Holds up to 400lb. max weight. Assembled measures 108" L x 56" W x 28" H to top of seat. Weighs 80lb.
9' high-capacity pontoon boat with swivel padded seat, transport wheel, removable stripping basket & gear bags
- Boat and oars disassemble for transport
- Huge storage capacity; includes 20 pockets and two insulated drink holders
- Two-position motor mount*
- Removable side pockets combine to create a portable gear bag
- Wire rear storage and battery platform
- Rod holder can be mounted in six different positions
- Two-position integrated anchor system with fillable mesh bag, cord and pulley
- Removable stripping basket for side or lap mounting
- Two detachable micro-slit fly patches
- Stowable transport wheel allows easy access to your favorite fishing spot
- Bladder patch kit
- Swivel padded seat folds down for increased mobility
- Three oar-lock positions
- Seat mount and foot rests adjust to a variety of leg lengths
- Heavy-duty pontoons with abrasion resistant PVC bottom and tough nylon tops
- Powder coated steel tube frame
- Strong, non-corroding brass oar-locks
- Cold and heat resistant bladders
- Bladder zippers have internal flap to prevent snagging
- Strong, rot-resistant thread
- Reinforced critical seams
- 2 Year Warranty
2 Year Classic Accessories Direct Warranty
When we say, "We Cover Your Gear," we're referring to our product warranties too. If you experience any defect in material or workmanship within the warranty period, we will gladly replace your product. Please review the Warranty Claim Form for instructions on how to submit a claim for a replacement.
To register your product for easy warranty redemption ahead of time, please click on the link below:
If you do not need to file a claim at this time, please keep your proof of purchase handy or simply register through the link above as it is required to validate a warranty replacement claim.
Every Classic Accessories product is manufactured and tested to the strictest quality standards to ensure years of satisfaction. If you're not happy with something, please let us know.
For questions about your warranty or product's performance, please call 800.854.2315 (Monday-Friday, 7:30 am to 4:00 p.m. PST) and select the option for Warranty Support or email us at: email@example.com
How do I get my item replaced under the warranty?
All warranty claims require three things:
- A warranty claim form filled out
- A copy of the receipt showing the date of purchase
- One clear photo of the item showing the defect
Once you have these three items ready to go, there are three ways to start the warranty process:
- Click on the warranty link and follow the instructions to submit your claim online
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 1-800-854-2315, option 1 to speak to a representative about having the warranty form sent to you.
What do I need to do to process a warranty?
You need to fill out a warranty claim form that is available on our web site along with providing a proof of purchase (sales receipt) and a photo of the defective area of the item (both can be attached electronically to the claim form). Once the form and attachments are received, the claim will be reviewed and you will be informed of your claim status. For more details, please see Question: How do I get my item replaced under the warranty?