Classic Accessories Colorado Pontoon Boat
Classic Accessories Colorado Pontoon Boat
Estimated ship date:
Qualifies For Free Shipping* All orders over $199
The Classic Accessories Colorado 9' pontoon boat with durable 7'oars rides high for improved visibility as it floats on heavy-duty pontoons with abrasion resistant PVC bottom and tough nylon tops. Leg length isn't an issue thanks to adjustable, non-slip foot rests and an adjustable, fold-down padded plastic seat. The high storage capacity includes 10 mesh pockets, 12 zippered pockets, and two insulated drink holders, plus wire rear storage and battery platform. Rod holder can be mounted in one of three different positions on each oar stand, and there are three oar-lock positions with strong, non-corroding brass oar locks. The anchor system features a fillable mesh bag, along with cleat and pulley controls that fit on either the right or left side. Bladders are cold and heat resistant with combination quick inflation/deflation valves. Comes with detachable foam fly patch and unique dual-side stripping apron with fish ruler that allows entry and exit without unclipping. Powder-coated steel tube frame and two-position motor mount. River rating – Class 1. Holds up to 400lb. max weight. Assembled measures 108" L x 56" W x 26" H to top of seat. Weighs 71.5lb.
- High storage capacity; includes 10 mesh pockets, 12 zippered pockets and two insulated drink holders
- Wire rear storage and battery platform
- Rod holder can be mounted in three different positions on each oar stand
- Anchor system with fillable mesh bag; cleat and pulley controls can fit on right or left side of boat
- Sturdy two position motor mount for trolling
- Detachable foam fly patch
- 9' pontoons
- 400 lb capacity
- River rating—Class 1
- Assembled size: 108"L 56"W 26"H
- Weight: 71.5 lbs
- Three oar-lock positions
- Seat and footrests adjust to a wide range of leg lengths
- Padded fold-down plastic seat
- Safety labeling as per ABYC standards
- Rides high for improved visibility
- Unique dual-side stripping apron with fish ruler allows entry and exit without unclipping
- Non-slip footrests
- Heavy-duty pontoons with abrasion-resistant PVC bottoms and tough nylon tops
- Bronze oar-locks
- Powder-coated steel tube frame
- Rugged 7' two-piece aluminum oars
- Cold and heat-resistant bladders
- Combination quick inflation/ deflation valves
- 2 Year Warranty
2 Year Classic Accessories Direct Warranty
When we say, "We Cover Your Gear," we're referring to our product warranties too. If you experience any defect in material or workmanship within the warranty period, we will gladly replace your product. Please review the Warranty Claim Form for instructions on how to submit a claim for a replacement.
To register your product for easy warranty redemption ahead of time, please click on the link below:
If you do not need to file a claim at this time, please keep your proof of purchase handy or simply register through the link above as it is required to validate a warranty replacement claim.
Every Classic Accessories product is manufactured and tested to the strictest quality standards to ensure years of satisfaction. If you're not happy with something, please let us know.
For questions about your warranty or product's performance, please call 800.854.2315 (Monday-Friday, 7:30 am to 4:00 p.m. PST) and select the option for Warranty Support or email us at: email@example.com
Solutions at 800.854.2315, option 2.
How do I get my item replaced under the warranty?
All warranty claims require three things:
- A warranty claim form filled out
- A copy of the receipt showing the date of purchase
- One clear photo of the item showing the defect
Once you have these three items ready to go, there are three ways to start the warranty process:
- Click on the warranty link and follow the instructions to submit your claim online
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 1-800-854-2315, option 1 to speak to a representative about having the warranty form sent to you.
What do I need to do to process a warranty?
You need to fill out a warranty claim form that is available on our web site along with providing a proof of purchase (sales receipt) and a photo of the defective area of the item (both can be attached electronically to the claim form). Once the form and attachments are received, the claim will be reviewed and you will be informed of your claim status. For more details, please see Question: How do I get my item replaced under the warranty?