Car Capsule - The Original Car Storage Bubble
Car Capsule - The Original Car Storage Bubble
$399.99 - $599.99
Estimated ship date:
Free Shipping on orders over $99
PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT AGAINST THE ELEMENTS!
The Car Capsule car storge bubble is as EASY as 1, 2, 3 to use! You won't believe it! And that's just an added bonus when you see how well your vehicle is locked away from evil elements like corrosion, rust, dust, dirt, dings and even finger prints. The indoor car storage capsule is a clear vinyl bubble that completely seals and protects your from the elements that we all fear. It will leave you with the assurance that your investment is well protected.
The indoor vinyl car "bubble" is a 10 mil. anti-static, double-polished, radio frequency welded, 100% PVC dream-come-true. It's so strong that you could accidentally drop a 5lb. Hammer on it, and it will bounce right off! The zipper is heavy-duty 100% nylon and will not scratch your vehicle. The base material is 18 oz. Herculite and is impervious to oil, gas and antifreeze. It is also abrasion-resistant mildew-resistant, and will not support a flame. There are so many remarkable things about the CarCapsule car storage capsule , that we can safely say that there is nothing like it on the market.
At the heart of the CarCapsule is a 12-volt, high-pressure fan. It provides continuous airflow to keep your vehicle or motorcycle dry. Temperature inside the car bubble remains constant and consistent with outside air. The evaporative storage system keeps your vehicle dry because the air changes inside the bubble 3 or 4 times every hour. This prevents any moisture from condensing on your vehicle.
Your car is more than just a means to an end. Yes, you drive it to get from point A to point B, but it's also a work of art, an investment and a prized possession. You would never knowingly leave it vulnerable to inclement weather or any other threat that may harm it. Are you proactively protecting your car with a cover or another form of protection, though? If not, you can do so by investing in an inflatable car cover—and gaining peace of mind in the process. A car bubble shields contents from the elements and can also ensure your auto stays dry and dust-free with an internal fan.
Storage That's Affordable
If you are looking for way to keep your car protected from corrosion, fire and rust, there are a range of options you might explore. Plenty of storage units offer these benefits for a monthly fee. Often, though, the price is exorbitant and demands a recurring investment that adds up quickly. A car storage bubble offers comparable protection that is far more affordable and convenient. Keeping your auto in a car capsule is the best option for affordable temporary or long-term storage. With options made from vinyl, plastic and PVC, our selection offers only the very best.
Professional Quality Protection
A bubble car cover is certainly more affordable than other car storage options, but can it offer the same level of protection? This is a question that will obviously inform your decision—price is not the only criteria that matters when it comes to keeping your car safe. A car capsule can indeed provide an incredible level of protection. Many models can withstand impact of five pounds or more, and with circulating fans, your car is kept safe from moisture and mold. This level of protection is suitable for auto hobbyists and professionals alike. Don't compromise or overpay when it comes to keeping your car safe.
Free Shipping On This Item
CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR CAPSULE
1. The clear unit is for indoor use ONLY. The silver unit is for outdoor use.
2. Do not put any material under the floor section, it will only trap moisture! This can create mold and mildew.
3. Locate the air intake filter away from outside doors or sources of heat such as water heaters, furnaces, roll-up metal doors or washer/dryers.
4. Keep the air filter clean by hand washing in warm water. You may use mild dish soap if necessary.
5. Do not place any source of heat inside the cover (not even a light bulb).
6. If Capsule is first used in extremely cold climates, blow up in a warm area to help PVC become pliable.
7. When you set up your Capsule for the first time, it will have a lot of wrinkles. As it is kept inflated, the remainder of the wrinkles will work themselves out.
8. If your Capsule gets dusty you can use a car duster. To remove stains, use warm water and mild dish soap.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CARCAPSULE SETUP
1. SELECT YOUR PLACE OF SETUP BY CONSIDERING THE FOLLOWING: The start of zipper location should also be the location of the location of the electrical source. The air intake should be away from outside doors and heat sources The surface should be as flat as possible. The basemat should be located with all sides accessible to work the zippers. If the temperature is below 50 degrees, open the CarCapsule box and let the CarCapsule stay in room temperature for 24 hours. This will make the setup much easier.
2. Roll the vehicle onto the basemat leaving equal distance on all sides. Take care not to turn the steering wheel while on the basemat. If the exhaust system is at all hot, be very careful not to touch any part of the CarCapsule with it.
3. Insert the fan panel into position, smooth out the Velcro.
4. Push the male connector through the slit in the basemat. Connect the male end to the female end connector of the fan motor.
5. Starting at the fan end, carefully drape the clear center section over the vehicle's hood, roof and trunk. Zip both zippers closed securing the tops and sides. FOR SILVER OUTDOOR MODEL: You will find a 2" Plastic strip that you must insert inside fan shroud before inflation. This will keep shroud open.
6. Plug the 12V transformer into your wall outlet and your CarCapsule will start to inflate. After the bubble is completely inflated, insert the filter by pushing the brim inside the flap around the fan.
7. To increase airflow thru the cover to dry wet vehicles or to regulate the air pressure in extremely hot weather, simply readjust the rear zipper closure to allow more air to flow through the capsule. On the average the CarCapsule will change its air volume 3 to 4 times per hour.
8. FOR SILVER OUTDOOR MODEL: The outdoor model has tie-downs to prevent movement of your bubble in the wind. The loops for the tie-downs are located on each side of your bubble. Attach a string to an eyelet on the top of the bubble. Tie a secure knot. If you wish to attach bubble to the ground. Drive a stake into the ground at a forty-five degree angle away from your bubble. Attach the string to the stake. Repeat A and B on the other side of your bubble. Stakes are hot included and can be purchased from your local hardware store.
The CarCapsule is guaranteed for one year against all defects in workmanship and materials. Repair or replacement will be made upon receipt of product by CarCapsule freight prepaid. Please contact the place of purchase prior to shipping for warranty work.
THIS WARRANTY IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY GIVEN WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT AND ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF IMPLIED MERCHANTABILITY. NEITHER PDK/CARCAPSULE NOR AN AUTHORIZED PDK/CARCAPSULE PRODUCT DEALER WHO SELLS THE PRODUCTS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS AND/OR DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Free ground shipping in the contiguous United States