BLT G-FLOOR Rollout Garage Floor Protector Mats Ribbed Pattern
BLT G-FLOOR Rollout Garage Floor Protector Mats Ribbed Pattern
$239.99 - $468.99
Estimated ship date:
The Best In Car Care Since 1989!
BLT G-FLOOR Garage Floor Protector Mats are custom fit garage floor protection mats that can transform your garage or workshop. Made from ultra-durable polyvinyl that is impervious to oil, chemical solvents and protects your floor from mud and debris. Simply unroll the BLT G-FLOOR Garage Floor Protector Mats for easy installation with no messy glue or adhesives required. Made in the USA.
The unique ribbed pattern design channels liquid and debris away and provides a heavy-duty protective surface. Measures .055” in thickness. The raised ridges in the ribbed surface are .125" wide and .030" tall and spaced .375" apart.
The Ribbed texture is an excellent choice for workspaces and garages that see a frequent number of spills and liquids. With the ribbed channels, messes are contained until clean up is done. Along with it's functionality, the Ribbed texture provides traction for slip resistance, perfect for any garage or utility space.
• Reduces amount of dirt tracked into home
• Easy installation—No adhesives required
• Helps prevent concrete deterioration
• Vapor barrier, moisture will not penetrate
• Prevents concrete, soil. & water contamination
• Overlap or butt together for seamless look
• Provides anti-fatigue benefit
• Hides cracks & stains in older floors
• Easy to move when cleaning is needed
• Easy to cut for custom fit
• Cushioned comfort for walking & working
• Thermal Insulation and noise reduction
• Ultra durable—Formulated to last for years
Includes a limited lifetime warranty
NOTE: Basic installation of G-Floor Roll-Out Flooring does not require adhesives of any kind. However, if you would like an adhesive for your application, and come in a 1-Gallon size (which covers approximately 200-400 square feet) or a 4-Gallon size (which covers approximately 800-1600 square feet).
G-Floor® Roll-out Flooring by Better Life Technology is signature line of high quality vinyl flooring purposefullydesigned for easy installation and maintenance and perfect for both residential and commercial applications. G-Floor is made with single piece construction so there are no weak points, for long lasting beauty and protection. This waterproof flooring can be used to cover old stained floors or used to prevent future damage. It is so easy to install, just roll out and trim if needed. Mats can be joined together for a full wall to wall installation. Once installed, your G-Floor adds the perfect layer of protection against everyday accidents. It is resistant to common chemicals, so you no longer have to worry about oil leaks or road salt, just quickly wipe up with a damp mop or mild detergent or vinyl floor cleaner for a deeper clean. G-Floor Roll-out Flooring will provide years of protection and look good doing it. The Ribbed Texture is an excellent choice for workspaces and garages that see a frequent number of spills and liquids. With the ribbed channels, messes are contained until clean up is done. Along with its functionality, the Ribbed texture provides traction for slip resistance, perfect for any garage or utility space. This classic option is the foundation of the G-Floor product line. Featuring a patented parallel channel design that runs the entire length of the product, the Ribbed floor protector offers great moisture and debris control. The raised ridges in the ribbed surface texture are 0.125in wide, 0.030in tall and spaced 0.375in apart.
Flooring Type: Roll-Out Surface
Gloss Level: Matte
Overall Thickness: 120mil (0.120”)
Base Thickness: 55mil (0.055”)
Composition: 100% Polyvinyl
Installation Grade: Above, On, Below
This product can expose you to chemicals including - Vinyl chloride monomer; Carbon black; Ethyl acrylate; Titanium dioxide; Rutile (TiO2); 1,2-benzendikarboxylsyra,di-C8-10-alkyl ester, grenad; Nickel antimony yellow rutile (C.I. Pigment Yellow 53); Quartz; which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or Diisodecyl phthalate; which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You Might Also Like
Frequently Bought Together
Product Cleaning and Care of BLT Roll-Out Garage Flooring®
• Surface is easily washed with soap and water. Product can be easily washed off inside or outside of garage. Brush or sweep with cool water using a broom or sponge squeegee. Mild soaps and normal household detergents may be used. Do not leave harsh detergents or chemicals on product or wash into sewer system. Some people prefer moving the product outside and hosing it off.
• Normal household vinyl cleaners may be used to increase longevity and to remove stubborn debris. Certain automotive vinyl products may cause surface to become slippery. Use a non-slip vinyl protector such as a clean-and-shine floor cleaner.
• This is not a stain-proof product—certain dyes, inks, rubber tires, and chemicals may cause permanent staining. Some of our customers have reported that spray-on Brake and Tool Cleaner, found in many auto parts stores, will remove some stubborn stains without damaging the product. However, use of brake and tool cleaner may cause product discoloration. Never use harsh chemicals such as tar remover or kerosene on this product.
• After cleaning, apply a coat of floor polish for vinyl floors to add a long-lasting, high-luster finish, even to older garage floor protectors.
NOTE: Leaving chemicals on the product for a long period of time may cause damage. If concrete floor has been treated with certain sealers prior to mat installation, sealer may break down over time and adhere to back of mat without causing damage to mat. Some motorcycle kickstands may cut or damage this product.
Step-by-Step Installation Instructions
1) For best result, unpack and install product as soon as possible after delivery. The sooner product is removed from packaging, the sooner it will lay flat on garage floor after installation.
2) Sweep and clean garage floor. Wipe up any oil and chemicals from floor before rolling out product.
3) Unroll product on garage floor. Edges may be butted together or overlapped (see Overlap Note below) for seamless appearance and floor protection. Initially, the Garage Floor Protector will have curl marks due to being rolled on a core or folded in a box for shipment (this is normal).
Unroll option 1: For lay flat results, unroll Garage Floor Protector in the sunlight on a clean driveway. The warmer the conditions the quicker curls will straighten out and lay flat. Use wide push broom, push air out from center and work your way out (side to side and length to length) Repeat if necessary. Place on garage floor when desired and repeat broom out.
Unroll option 2: If you wish to unroll product directly on the garage floor, sweep garage floor clean of debris and unroll Garage Floor Protector. For best results, start unrolling process at the garage entrance; finishing at the back of the garage. Note: In cool to cold conditions it may take 72+ hours for most curl marks to lay flat depending on the temperature. Be sure to push out air with broom (It is OK to park your car on it during this time). Overlap note:
4) Allow mat to relax and lay flat. For custom fit, allow product to relax in place before trimming around edges and corners. Note: If product is used under extreme temperature conditions, such as direct sunlight or unheated garages, the product may expand or contract as much as 2% after laying flat. For custom fit, always allow product to relax before trimming around edges and corners.
5) Trim edges with sharp scissors or utility knife.
6) Taping around edges is not necessary. This product can expand or contract up to 2% with temperature changes. It is best if the product is allowed to 'float' freely on the floor. If you choose to tape the seam between two floor protectors, we recommend using indoor-outdoor carpet tape. Note: Due to the manufacturing process, patterns of two pieces of flooring may not match or align exactly along the seam when two mats are laid side by side.
Better Life Technology provides a limited lifetime warranty, that includes UV exposure protection.