BLT G-FLOOR Rollout Garage Floor Protector Mats Coin Pattern
BLT G-FLOOR Rollout Garage Floor Protector Mats Coin Pattern
$305.99 - $651.99
Estimated ship date:
Qualifies For Free Shipping* All orders over $99
BLT G-FLOOR Coin Pattern Garage Floor Protector Mats are custom fit garage floor protection mats that can transform your garage or workshop. Made from ultra-durable polyvinyl that is impervious to oil, chemical solvents and protects your floor from mud and debris. Simply unroll the BLT G-FLOOR Garage Floor Protector Mats for easy installation with no messy glue or adhesives required. Made in the USA
The coin texture offers a slightly raised surface, which work as small grips, perfect for traction and slip resistance. Not only great in your garage and workspaces but for commercial environments as well.
This low-profile coin pattern features raised circles that are 1.25" diameter with a .030" reliefe, spaced .25" apart.
• Reduces amount of dirt tracked into home
• Easy installation—No adhesives required
• Helps prevent concrete deterioration
• Vapor barrier, moisture will not penetrate
• Prevents concrete, soil. & water contamination
• Overlap or butt together for seamless look
• Provides anti-fatigue benefit
• Hides cracks & stains in older floors
• Easy to move when cleaning is needed
• Easy to cut for custom fit
• Cushioned comfort for walking & working
• Thermal Insulation and noise reduction
• Ultra durable—Formulated to last for years
Includes a limited lifetime warranty
NOTE: Basic installation of G-Floor Roll-Out Flooring does not require adhesives of any kind. However, if you would like an adhesive for your application, and come in a 1-Gallon size (which covers approximately 200-400 square feet) or a 4-Gallon size (which covers approximately 800-1600 square feet).
This product can expose you to chemicals including - Vinyl chloride monomer; Carbon black; Ethyl acrylate; Titanium dioxide; Rutile (TiO2); 1,2-benzendikarboxylsyra,di-C8-10-alkyl ester, grenad; Nickel antimony yellow rutile (C.I. Pigment Yellow 53); Quartz; which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or Diisodecyl phthalate; which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Product Cleaning and Care of BLT Roll-Out Garage Flooring®
• Surface is easily washed with soap and water. Product can be easily washed off inside or outside of garage. Brush or sweep with cool water using a broom or sponge squeegee. Mild soaps and normal household detergents may be used. Do not leave harsh detergents or chemicals on product or wash into sewer system. Some people prefer moving the product outside and hosing it off.
• Normal household vinyl cleaners may be used to increase longevity and to remove stubborn debris. Certain automotive vinyl products may cause surface to become slippery. Use a non-slip vinyl protector such as a clean-and-shine floor cleaner.
• This is not a stain-proof product—certain dyes, inks, rubber tires, and chemicals may cause permanent staining. Some of our customers have reported that spray-on Brake and Tool Cleaner, found in many auto parts stores, will remove some stubborn stains without damaging the product. However, use of brake and tool cleaner may cause product discoloration. Never use harsh chemicals such as tar remover or kerosene on this product.
• After cleaning, apply a coat of floor polish for vinyl floors to add a long-lasting, high-luster finish, even to older garage floor protectors.
NOTE: Leaving chemicals on the product for a long period of time may cause damage. If concrete floor has been treated with certain sealers prior to mat installation, sealer may break down over time and adhere to back of mat without causing damage to mat. Some motorcycle kickstands may cut or damage this product.
Step-by-Step Installation Instructions
1) For best result, unpack and install product as soon as possible after delivery. The sooner product is removed from packaging, the sooner it will lay flat on garage floor after installation.
2) Sweep and clean garage floor. Wipe up any oil and chemicals from floor before rolling out product.
3) Unroll product on garage floor. Edges may be butted together or overlapped (see Overlap Note below) for seamless appearance and floor protection. Initially, the Garage Floor Protector will have curl marks due to being rolled on a core or folded in a box for shipment (this is normal).
Unroll option 1: For lay flat results, unroll Garage Floor Protector in the sunlight on a clean driveway. The warmer the conditions the quicker curls will straighten out and lay flat. Use wide push broom, push air out from center and work your way out (side to side and length to length) Repeat if necessary. Place on garage floor when desired and repeat broom out.
Unroll option 2: If you wish to unroll product directly on the garage floor, sweep garage floor clean of debris and unroll Garage Floor Protector. For best results, start unrolling process at the garage entrance; finishing at the back of the garage. Note: In cool to cold conditions it may take 72+ hours for most curl marks to lay flat depending on the temperature. Be sure to push out air with broom (It is OK to park your car on it during this time). Overlap note:
4) Allow mat to relax and lay flat. For custom fit, allow product to relax in place before trimming around edges and corners. Note: If product is used under extreme temperature conditions, such as direct sunlight or unheated garages, the product may expand or contract as much as 2% after laying flat. For custom fit, always allow product to relax before trimming around edges and corners.
5) Trim edges with sharp scissors or utility knife.
6) Taping around edges is not necessary. This product can expand or contract up to 2% with temperature changes. It is best if the product is allowed to 'float' freely on the floor. If you choose to tape the seam between two floor protectors, we recommend using indoor-outdoor carpet tape. Note: Due to the manufacturing process, patterns of two pieces of flooring may not match or align exactly along the seam when two mats are laid side by side.
Better Life Technology provides a limited lifetime warranty, that includes UV exposure protection.