Enjoy fast shipping & family friendly service on Bridjit Curb Ramps at California Car Cover Company. Proudly made in the USA.
The majority of North American housing developments built after 1980 were completed with less expensive rolled curb driveway entrances. This translates to an estimated nine million homes across the U.S. and Canada that have a rolled curb driveway entrance. The result of this curb design can be a bone jarring shock when cars enter and exit the driveway. This is regulated by the speed in which the vehicle is driven, the weight of the vehicle, wheel base, condition of the suspension, and diameter of the tires.
BRIDJIT is an innovative product that bridges the gap between the street and a rolled curb driveway entry, reducing the “jar to your car”.
- 80% of the normal impact caused by common rollover style driveway entry curbs is eliminated, significantly diminishing impact to your vehicle and occupants.
- BRIDJIT assists in maintaining gas mileage and reduces damage done to steering components, alignment, and damage to low profile tires and wheels, reducing maintenance costs and tire wear.
- To meet the needs of your driveway, additional four foot long sections can be added to the basic three piece set. This modular design allows the ramp to adjust to curved driveway entrances.
- BRIDJIT ramps come with a built in, full length waterway for normal drainage, and angled ends aid in guiding excessive water flow and assists in eliminating debris buildup.
- Payback for your investment in BRIDJIT is estimated to as little as one year or less, based on individual driving habits and vehicle durability.
- BRIDJIT has sloped ends that ease vehicles up and over when parking parallel to the curb.