The cornerstone of California Car Cover Company's operations has always been the sale of custom-fit car covers. As pioneers in the industry, we have dedicated a great deal of time researching exactly what automotive enthusiasts seek in a car cover. Factors such as weather conditions, ease-of-use, paint and upholstery protection and resistance to water, dust, sun and wind come into account. As a result of years of one-on-one conversations with hobbyists and collectors at events across the country, we are armed with a wealth of knowledge about the needs of car cover consumers who want to protect their car, truck, street rod or SUV.
Our staff of seasoned professionals travel from coast to coast to attend car shows, swap meets, and hot rod cruises in an effort to stay current with automotive trends. Our car covers reflect a dedication to providing what you desire based on your specific needs. We share the same passion for cars, trucks and SUVs as you do and understand your need for superior protection to keep your prized possessions looking their best.
Why California Car Covers are simply the best car covers:
Premium Custom-Fit Car Covers since 1989
Guaranteed to never scratch or mark your finish.
We can custom make car covers for any application.
Elastic tensioners are sewn-in the front and rear of every car cover to facilitate a snug fit.
Fabrics are precision-cut on computer-controlled equipment for optimum fit.
We provide provisions for cable locks for added security.
Extra wide 60" material used to reduce the number of seams required.
Seams are overlapped and double-stitches for optimum seal and durability.
Materials are tightly woven to prevent shrinkage from wet/dry cycles.
Permeable fabrics treated with 3M Scotchgard for water repellency.
Why Buy a California Car Cover:
- Experience: California Car Cover has been selling custom fit car covers since 1989. The DeFrank family has been involved in the making and selling of custom fit car covers since 1967.
- Quality: Our car covers are manufactured using the latest technology and the best fabrics. Whether you are looking for the softest cover to pamper your classic or a durable cover to protect your vehicle from the elements, we have the right car cover for you.
- Custom Fit: All of our California Car Covers are custom fit to the year, make and model of your vehicle. Whether it is a brand new car, rare exotic or unique classic, we can make a custom fit cover to protect it.
- We Can Cover It!: We have the ability to make custom one-off covers that other companies do not offer. If your vehicle has an aftermarket wing, roof rack, chopped roof, flared fenders or any other exterior modification, we can tailor make a car cover to your needs.
- Service: Our knowledgeable staff of enthusiasts is here to assist you with questions, troubleshooting and ordering.
- Protection: A custom-fit California Car Cover protects your vehicle from the elements, such as dust, UV rays, moisture, mildew and snow. It will keep your vehicle cleaner and protect your paint, trim and interior from harmful conditions.
- Security: A car cover keeps your vehicle and belongings out of sight and difficult to access.
- Warranty: All of the California Car Covers include a valuable multi-year warranty that guarantees your car cover for the length of the warranty.
- Inventory: We stock 1000's of our most popular car covers for quicker shipping and delivery.
- Ease of Use: A custom fit car cover takes only a minute to install and will provide lasting vehicle protection.
- Order with Ease: Call our knowledgeable sales staff at (800) 423-5525 or online anytime at calcarcover.com. Have a question about an item? Just give us a call.
Compare our Car Cover Materials and find the one that fits your needs best with this chart:
- Outdoor Use
- Indoor Use
- All-Weather Protection
- Acid Rain
- UV(Sun) Damage
- Bird Droppings/Tree Sap
- Ding Protection
- Storage Space Required
Watch this video to learn how to cover your car in minutes!
California Car Cover Co., Inc. Warranty Policy
To the original purchaser, California Car Cover Co., Inc. warrants its products from defects in materials and workmanship, and against the fabric becoming unserviceable within the published warranty time during normal use. This limited warranty does not cover wear, soiling, fading, shrinkage, or stains from normal usage and care. The product must be properly secured, maintained, and utilized for the purpose for which it was intended. California Car Cover Co., Inc. maintains the exclusive right to repair or replace the product within the published warranty period.
Return Authorization Number - Before returning any product for warranty claims please contact California Car Cover Co. Customer Service 800-423-5525 ext. 3 to obtain a Return Authorization Number. Any product returned without an RA Number will be refused and shipped back to the original sender at sender’s expense.
Subject to Inspection - All warranty and defect returns must be inspected at California Car Cover Co., Inc. before a product is repaired or replaced. Customer will send or bring car cover to California Car Cover at their expense. Please save shipping tracking # for your records. A review of the car cover material will be made and decision determined within 48 hours of receipt. If the car cover is to be repaired it will be done so in 5-10 business days and if the car cover is to be fully replaced under warranty, that will be done so in 10 business days.
Not Covered - Issues that are not covered by the warranty include, but not limited to, any extraordinary acts of nature such as severe storms, high winds, hail, hurricanes, tornados, floods, freezing rain, ice, etc, or damage caused by animals or pets. In addition, any product abuse as determined by California Car Cover Co. is not covered under our limited warranty. When possible and as a courtesy, California Car Cover Co. will attempt to repair damaged covers at a reduced cost, upon customer approval and request. Fading, which occurs in all dyed fabrics, does not affect the performance of the cover and is not covered under California Car Cover Co., Inc. warranty.
- If a defect is determined and the product is within the published warranty period, the unit will be repaired or replaced, at the sole discretion of California Car Cover Co., Inc., and shipped back to the original purchaser freight prepaid.
- If no defect is found, California Car Cover Co., Inc. will return or destroy the product at the original purchaser’s request. The original purchaser is responsible for any inbound/outbound shipping expenses and all unclaimed returns will be disposed of 15 days after written customer notification.
Credit Memos – Effective February 1st, 2007 California Car Cover Co., Inc. will no longer issue credit memos or refunds for warranty claims. If a product is found to have failed under warranty it will be repaired or replaced with an identical part number and shipped to the original purchaser or end user. The repaired/replaced product will retain the remainder of the original warranty.